Sunday 2 February 2014

STYLE | think I have enough winter boots?



1. These are the newest addition to my black boot collection. I love the chunkyness of the platform, and they always transform any outfit to look edgy. I have started wearing them on nights out and they are soo much more comfy than 6 inch heels! Means my night can go a lot longer!

2. I just love these peeptoe All Saints boots. I got them as a birthday present in the sale for £98, which is still expensive, but much less than its original £260 price tag. They instantly vamp up my outfits to become more stylish, and are perfect for girly drinks.

3. These are the oldest pair of my shoe collection as I got them last winter. They started falling apart slightly this year, so I was going to buy a new pair of day shoes, but when I was shopping I just couldn't find any that compared to these. So I got them resoled and they felt as good as new!

4. Yes, these shoes are as painful as they look. But the height of the heel makes your legs look so much longer and adds that much needed (for me anyways) couple of extra inches. However, I do end up avoiding them because the gradient of the heel killlls my feet. But on a special occasion they are perfect.

5. These are great daytime shoes if you need an extra bit of height.. which I do, at only 5ft 2 ha! They also look great for a chilled night out.


No comments:

Post a Comment