Thursday 30 January 2014

HOME | Yawn Bedding







Bedding : Yawn | Sheets : Laura Ashley | Fluffy Cream Pillows : Laura Ashley | Heart and Lips Pillow : Next | Furry Cream Throw : Laura Ashley | Red Heart Throw and Pillow : Bronte At Home |

I'm in my first year of university, and it's hard being away from home, but because I've made my uni room so cosy, I actually feel right at home here. Makes it a lot easier in those moments you feel homesick! My bedding is from Yawn's Snuggledown Uni Range, except because I luckily have a double bed, I got the double size, with two pillows. 

Its so comfortable and gives me such a cosy nights sleep! I used to be a really bad sleeper. Waking up at 3 in the morning and not being able to sleep for hours. Especially being at uni, with all the late nights going out, my sleeping pattern became really messy and I found it hard to get to sleep. 

Sleep is the biggest beauty secret for celebs. J-Lo claims this is her beauty weapon, as she gets 8 hours of sleep a night along with plenty of water and a good cleanser. Mariah Carey takes sleep to the extreme, with 15 hours sleep a night to ensure her singing voice is at its best! 

Another thing about living in halls is that the temperature is never right! There always seem to be a breeze coming through the window, so I put the radiator on, and then I'm suddenly boiling. One simple solution is to make sure my duvet is just right. So I've got Yawn Bedding's Snuggledown Goose Feather and Down Duvet , which keeps me at the perfect temperature. 

Hope you like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment