Thursday 28 November 2013

STYLE | Today's Haul


1. Topshop Tartan Leggings: £28
2.Topshop Midnight Blue Shorts with Metallic Embellishments on the side: £45
3. New Look Disco Ball iPhone 5 case: £5
4. New Look Leather Look Jacket with Fur trim: £39.99
5. Topshop Classic Look Fedora: £25
6. All Saints Peeptoe Leather Boots: £197, reduced to £98
7. Urban Outfitters PolkaDot Velvet Skirt: £35
8. Topshop Floral Playsuit: £50
9. Topshop Red Bittersweet Nail Varnish: £6
10. Topshop Tartan Skirt: £35

I didn't buy all of these at the same time, otherwise I would not have enough money to even eat! But I did have my eyes set on them for a while and have bought them when I can afford them. They are all perfect for any type of Christmas activity. 

Except, I wore the Topshop tartan skirt last weekend for a few quiet drinks in my hometown, but when I got home I realised the material had frayed away from the stitching! So annoying when you've only just bought something that you love, and its broken! So I've taken it back, and it didn't look good in another size, so I've just had to leave it at that.. Was nice knowing you tartan skirt. I did love it though, so I will find one somewhere else and get that!

The Urban Outfitters Glitter Polkadot skirt is hard to see on this photo, but in the flesh its the glitter polkadots are pretty obvious. 

The mixture of leather, fur, tartan, suede and chiffon perfectly fits my look for this winter. Which one of these is your favourite?




No comments:

Post a Comment