Monday 4 November 2013

LIFE | Home Away From Home


4.


Okay, so this isn't your average uni halls room. It is particularly nice I'll admit. I have a double bed and an en-suite, which is more than amazing. But I did get it just by chance. In my flat there are 4 bedrooms, only 1 is a double and the rest are singles. It just so happens that my name was assigned to this room, completely by accident! 

I am so lucky.

The colour scheme of the room is red and black, so all the extras that I brought match this. Like my throw and pillows. I love it so much and it fully feels homely, making the change to live here a lot easier. 

I also made a poster out of all my ELLE magazine subscription copies, and that really helps make it extra cosy. As you can see, it is also colour co-ordinated hehe.




From top left; Gwen Stefani, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Kate Hudson and Miley Cyrus
From bottom left; Mila Kunis, Scarlett Johanssen, Rosie H-W, Dakota Fanning and David Beckham


It's fair to say that I couldn't really have a nicer place to live, even if I do say so myself.

What's your room like?


No comments:

Post a Comment