Wednesday 27 November 2013

LIFE | in instagram


1) On Prince my lovely black pony, who I've left behind at home.. its so lovely to come home and get some needed fresh country air on a ride (I'm a country girl at heart)

2) Reunited with my best friend Mischa for my birthday at CCTV in Newcastle Student Union

3) Also reunited with my family for my birthday when they came up for a meal and a night out. My mum and dad went home after the trebles bar, but my 17 year old bro came to riverside!

4) The view from the Baltic museum in Newcastle whilst I was on a field trip for uni

5) The pumpkins we carved for Halloween/my birthday, as I was born the day after!

6) Uni life has brought me to cook, although this is probably the only proper meal I've actually cooked at all since I've been here! Mmm, might make it again soon, I love chicken stir fry!

7) I look like such a home girl on these instagrams, but the truth is that I am. I miss home so much, can't wait to get back home into the country air for xmas.

8) Bridget is well and truly back! I haven't had much time to get into it yet, but once I'm finished I will be writing a review for you!

9) Standard toilet shot in Bar 32. I never have time to take any photos before I leave the house as I'm always late, so end up having to get a quick snap in the club loos!

No comments:

Post a Comment