Monday 4 November 2013

HELLO WORLD


1.

So this isn't my first first blog, I have started others, which I admit, they failed. I guess I just wasn't sure on what to write about, so none of my posts had a proper identity. I didn't have a proper cause to write about. It was just a big mish-mash of rubbish basically.. slightly awks. 

I've just started work experience at Capital FM in the North-East, and my job is to find the best regional bloggers and sort them out with tickets ect to events that they can then blog about. And it got my hands tingling... As I was looking and reading and pouring over all these blogs, it just made me want to pick it back up again! And this time, I'm going to do it properly.

I've just moved to Newcastle, from a small village called Addingham which is on the edge of Leeds. So I suppose you think it would be a big change, from living on a farm to the middle of a big city. Well, it is very different. Instead of waking up to see hills and sheep and greenery, I now wake up to face the windows of fellow students on the other side of my halls' courtyard. (I usually keep my curtains closed, something very new to me). But I did live near Leeds so I know what cities are like, and I love them!

This blog will be about things I love to do, to eat, to wear, to drink and places I love to go.

Hope you enjoy!

Amy xi



No comments:

Post a Comment