Wednesday 29 January 2014

STYLE | Hypnotic


Top : Topshop | Skirt : Urban Outfitters | Boots : River Island | Necklace : Not On The Highstreet | Watch : Michael Kors | Bracelet : Gucci



Another night out on the toooon (Newcastle).. And wearing black and white, again! Love this Topshop crop top as its the perfect length, not too cropped but not too long. The photo doesn't show it well but it has mesh sleeves, which just adds a lil something something. My 'Amy' necklace sits perfectly on the top as well, and I never take it off, so that's good!

I wore this fitted skirt soo much over the Christmas holidays, as it matches so much. I wear it with tights (if I can't be bothered to fake tan my legs ha). I think the pattern on it is quite hypnotising when you look at it for too long though! My new little booties make this outfit look slightly grungy which I love! And because they are more flatforms instead of heels, I get the height without the pain. Except because they are new, I now have the most painful blister on my heel, boo. Still won't stop me from wearing them though. As I've said many times before, beauty is pain! 

The fake tan I'm wearing is St Moriz, which I don't usually think is very good but it turned out to be successful! However, my skin is very sensitive to chemicals on my body, so areas of my eczema were irritated a little. I've washed it off and my skin has recovered, so I think I will go back to my usual, Sun Shimmer. 

What fake tan do you use? 

Amy xi





No comments:

Post a Comment