Monday 27 January 2014

STYLE | Monochrome


ASOS Leotard : £20 | Topshop White Jamie Jeans : £45 | Urban Outfitters PEACE Belt :£15 | Office White Textured Heels : £60 | Primark Necklace : £4


The Monochrome look may be a trend for 2013 but I think its a timeless classic. Black and White will always work. Yin Yang again I guess! 

I don't usually wear off the shoulder tops because I didn't have strapless bra that fit me properly. Even though the Topshop strapless I wore on this night, wasn't the best and kept slipping down. And in my opinion I do not think its an attractive trait on a night out, to keep on adjusting underwear in the middle of the dance floor! But I tried to do it as secretly as possible.. Hopefully no one saw!

On second thoughts I wish I wore black heels with this outfit, to balance it out more, but this Office white pair is just so comfy.. Well as comfy as heels can be! And after walking all the way home from the Quayside, they weren't so comfy as I first thought! Although I think they're such a sexy shape, and beauty is pain!

My Primark necklace was a great buy! It was only £4, it hasn't broken, unlike Topshop jewellery which has a much higher price tag! It adds a bit of glitz to any outfit and I've worn it time and time again. There's always something satisfying when getting a bargain, isn't there?

What do you think the monochrome?

Amy xi



(p.s. Sorry for the photo quality, I've not got many choices at uni!)








No comments:

Post a Comment