Thursday 15 May 2014

EVENT | Capital FM Katy Perry: Prismatic Tour

As some of you may know, I am currently doing an internship at Capital FM. And it comes with some perks! I've been working on a blogging project, where I find bloggers from the North East and get them tickets to events in the area. They can then blog about the experience, and also have the privilege of being able to say they are part of Capital's Blogging Team. 

Last week I got the chance to see Katy Perry's Prismatic Tour at the Metro Radio Arena. And I was so excited. Not only were the tickets complementary, but my friend and I had seats in the Capital box! It are located exactly opposite the stage, so they are in prime position to see everything. 

I wouldn't necessarily choose to listen to Katy's music on a daily basis, but I knew she'd put on a great show as she's so theatrical. And she did succeed. 

It was amazing how many lyrics and songs that sprung to mind whilst she played. I Kissed A Girl and Thinking Of You were my faves. They're was also a little pantomime interlude, where she dressed in a bright pink cat costume and chased an oversized mouse round the stage, which I shouldn't have enjoyed but I'm afraid to say I loved it..

Overall, it was a great night so thank you Capital for giving me the opportunity!

Have you ever seen Katy Perry live? Would you want to get involved in Capital's team?



In a bizzle,
Amy xi



(ps. Apologies for the photo quality, but it was very smokey in there!)





2 comments:

  1. Amazing! I love Katy Perry! Sounds like it was a great night! I am from the north east too, and sometimes it feels that the north east is quite behind on social media and blogging but it's nice to hear that Capital are working with bloggers this way. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was so brilliant! Yeah definitely, it's so sad to see all these blogging events in London happening pretty much every day. But it seems like we're catching up! Yayy x

    ReplyDelete