Tuesday 29 April 2014

STYLE | It's a spring thing


Now the weather has finally picked up, and England is finally starting to look like summer, I'm trying my best to pick my wardrobe up from those wintery colours. Now, I know I won't be the only one (hopefully) but the main colour in my wardrobe is black. All black everything. Black dresses, black tops, black jeans and maybe a burgundy if I'm feeling adventurous! 

Topshop is really colourful at the moment, so instead of opting for another black dress, I bought an orange skort, which I have mostly avoided before because eeeeeeveryone has one. But there is a reason for that, they are very flattering! 

As you can't see the necklace very well in the photo, here it is ^^^ (Topshop)

I'm loving the tribal trend at the moment, and this necklace really matched the skort, adding more interest to a simple, white crop tee (Topshop).

This outfit would probably look better with white heels, so the next time it makes an appearance that is how it will be edited!

What do you think of this outfit? Do you have any tribal clothing?

In a bizzle, Amy xi

No comments:

Post a Comment